Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sunday Service


What a wonderful week we had at Crossroads Community. They truly welcomed us with open arms, then blessed us by including our group in a special prayer time they had for all of the people going to Centrifuge--in both services!! Here is a glimpse of our Sunday morning worship.


After church, we took the kids to Lake Michigan for an afternoon of relaxing and swimming at the beach. They were amazed by how cold the water was! At barely 67 degrees, very few of them actually went swimming. The rest were content to lay on the beach, or swim in the boat channel, which was MUCH warmer.


Later that day, my family surprised me by stopping by to say hello. I was very happy that the kids got to meet all of my sisters and my parents. It was a wonderful afternoon all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment